Marvin Special Shape Windows
Special Shapes - Polygon - 90 Degree Corner Windows
Add dimension and drama to a window design by incorporating Marvin Special Shape windows.
Special Shape Windows
Add dimension and drama to a window design by incorporating Marvin Special Shape windows. Choose from thousands of shapes to match your dream window, including octagon, hexagon, trapezoid, pentoid, and triangle — virtually any geometric shape you can imagine.
- Polygons and special shape windows come standard as direct glaze units
- In-sash units are also available to match daylight openings in other window and door styles
- Polygon and picture windows available in a variety of glass and divided lite options
- One-lite LoĒ2 with argon insulating glass
- Available in StormPlus™ for coastal regions IZ2, IZ3 and IZ4
- Bare wood interior
- Exruded aluminum clad exterior (clad units)
- All-wood brick mould casing (wood units)
- 4 9/16" jambs
Ultimate Casement In-Sash Polygon
Ultimate Casement In-Sash Polygons match the sightlines of Marvin Ultimate Casement window products and are available in 67 variations on 9 different shapes including triangular, trapezoidal and octagonal units. Many of the shapes are operating, with either right-hand or left-hand openings. The operating octagon shape is available in an awning configuration.
Narrow Frame Ultimate Casement Polygon
For increased design flexibility, 68 Polygon shapes are available with narrow frames. Slim profiles, huge sizes and flush-frame look make narrow-frame Polygons ideal for the contemporary market and for replacement projects.
- Clad products are available with 3 ¼" overall frame thickness
- Wood products are available with a 3 11/32" overall frame thickness
- Sizes are as large as 36"x97" and 40" x 92"
- Many shapes can be ordered as operator units
- Despite the narrow frame, these special shape units are built to perform, achieving CW-PG50 rating for most sizes
- Energy efficiency is impressive, with 0.29 u-factor for clad products and 0.27 u-factor for wood products with LoĒ2-272 with argon
90-Degree Corner Window
Contemporary homes often make the most of panoramic views by incorporating corner windows as design focal points. Corner window assemblies, sometimes dramatically stacked, can add design interest to both the interior and exterior of your home. Minimal mulling makes the most of a corner view.
- Clad corner mulling is a mere 2 11/16" wide on each side of the corner angle.
- Corner windows offer great design flexibility, both horizontally and vertically.
- Corner windows in symmetrical or asymmetrical units. Unit dimensions in asymmetrical units are based on width–to–height ratios. Asymmetrical size guidelines are available.
- Factory glazing standard is 1" insulating glass with LoĒ2–272 with Argon.
- Factory mulling can be available for vertical stacked designs; talk to your Marvin Representative about stacking options for your project.
- Narrow contemporary sightlines match Marvin's Direct Glaze windows.
Ask your sales representative for the details on all the Special Shape Window possibilities.