Marvin Tilt Turn and Hopper Windows
Tilt Turn and Hopper Windows
The Tilt Turn window is a dual-functioning window: swing it in like a door or tilt the top of the sash into your room for ventilation. One handle controls both operations. The Tilt Turn is a great window for emergency exit access and easy cleaning, and available variations offer a number of design possibilities.
Marvin’s Tilt-In Hopper is the perfect companion to the Tilt Turn, offering additional air and light.
- One-lite Low Ē² with argon insulating glass
- Bronze handle
- Bare wood interior
- Extruded aluminum clad exterior (clad units)
- All-wood brick mould casing (wood units)
- 2 13/32" (61 mm) and 4 9/16" jambs
- DP40 performance rating
- Turn the handle and the window opens like a door.
- Turn it some more and it locks the bottom sash into the frame, tilting the top in to allow generous air exchange.
- Tilt-in Hopper can be used as a ventilating transom.
- The Clad Simulated Double Hung Hopper is the perfect solution for large openings in an institutional setting where double hung windows are preferred but not practical.
- Inswing Hopper can be used as a venting transom over a door, part of a creative series, or in as a unique solution on its own.
Ask your sales representative for the details on all the Tilt Turn and Hopper Window possibilities.